Tagged by Rules
1. You must post these rules. 2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag. 4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal. 5. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that". 6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people. 7. No tag-backs.8. You can't say that you don't do tags.9. You MUST make a journal entry!
Facts About me
1. I have three brothers and a sister
2. I am currently in a country where there's war and bombs ad rockets landing all around me and stuff
3. Most of the world hates my country because of this war
4. I don't use dA much :/
5. I procrastinate too much for my own good
6. I don't have a laptop or computer - I use my mum's MacBook (Pro) because she has too many computers anyways
7. The probability of me getting cancer is actually above average because loads of people in my family got it and died from it (the genetic types)
8. I had two hamsters once and they made 12 children and a while after the little hamsters were born the father unlocked the cage (he knew how to do that for a long time) and they all got out and hid around the house. We found them in bins, laundries, dishwashers, empty banana peels (they ate the bananas) etc. My parents don't ever want two different sex hamsters (or any other animal) again.
9. When I was like 5 years old I got a huge (it was bigger than me) stuffed bear and I would sleep in his arms and stuff and he was a brown grizzly. He was like a best friend to me. Until today I always sleep with him (if I can) and it's been more than ten years. Because of that my favourite animal is now bear and colour is brown.
10. I saw my uncle naked today oops?
Questions1. What annoys you most about your brothers/sisters/parents?2. What would you do if you met me in real life?3. Would like to read my own stories (so not fanfictions)?4. Do you see yourself as a pervert?5. Behold, you are now the opposite of your gender. What is the first thing you touch? (w8 what am I asking here o.o...)6. Feeling awkward yet?7. Writer, photographer or artist?8. What's better Disney or Dreamworks?9. Glad this is almost over?10. Hug?
1. Everything? Too selfish, too inappropriate, idiots (they aren't really but they act like it and urg help?)
2. I actually met you so you know ^.^
3. Yeah, why not? XD
4. Sadly, yerps...
5. .... no tbh it would be my face to check on facial hair or chest for same reason (I do NOT like facial hair... or body hair in general)
6. Not really... SAY HI TO THE NEVER AWKWARD PERSON WHOOP WHOOP
8. Hmm... Both. Both. Both. Both is good.
9. I don't actually mind (normally I do but the questions this time were funny tbh )
10. Hug :3
More Questions Because said both *le sigh*1. What inspired you to become an artist?2. What were you afraid when you were a child?3. What's your opinion on Modern Art?4. Do Ghosts exist?5. How To Train Your Dragon 2: Yah or Blah?6. What gives you inspiration to draw/write?7. Can a ghost and a zombie come from the same person?8. What's your pet-peeve?9. Was your mother a hamster and did your father smell of elderberries?10. Dogs or cats?
1. Writer* and no idea..
2. Nothing tbh..
3. Bzz. Some is nice but most... nah.
6. Uhh... friends, random ideas, etc. etc.
7. I wouldn't know. A goast is the soul, a zombie is the body so I guess so...
8. There are too many things tbh...
9. Nope to both O_O
1. Would you rather be a boy or a girl?
2. If you could change your name, would you? And if so, to what?
3. When was the last time you showered?
4. Do you watch anime? Which is/are your favourite/s?
5. Can you do any weird stuff with your bones or limbs?
6. Your most awesome trait?
7. Favourite account on dA?
8. You are now the opposite of your gender. What is the first thing you touch? (I took this from the questions I was asked 'cause I'm a curious and weird person
9. How long can you hold in your bladder approximately? (yup being random)
10. What do you say when cursing after the word 'Holy'? (Eg.: shit, guacamole, mcjesus, fuck, etc.)Tagged
(ONLY TAGGING FIVE 'CAUSE I DID DOUBLE THE WORK)